Here you’ll find the most asked questions HowTo use BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 Conference App.
You’re missing the Answer to your specific Question ? Please send your Question to us – we will answer and add here.
Q: Are Koyboard Shortcuts supported for Q10 ?
A: Yes ! BlackBerry Jam Asia Conference App supports shortcuts – here are some of them listed:
- <d> switches the day (Sessions, Tracks, Audience, Agenda) – <d> cycles through the days
- from Session Detail: adds / removes a session from your schedule
- from Session Lists: toggles between show only scheduled Sessions or all
- from Speaker List: searches a Speaker
- from Session Details: adds / removes a session from your interests
- from Session Lists: toggles between show only Sessions from Interests or all
- <o> pushes the session overview on top
- <r> shows the room of a session
- <e> opens Notebook entry to edit your notes
in session / tracks / audience – lists you can use default shortcuts like
- <t> Goto top of list
- <b> GoTo bottom of list
- <n> shows next section of sessions
- <p> shows previous section of sessions
- <SPACE> one screen forward
- <SHIFT SPACE> one screen back
Q: What is in the Overview page visible ?
A: t’s not easy to get the overview on a conference with many sessions, tracks, schedule, interests …
The Overview page will help you. This page is always created dynamically on-the-fly.
Vertical you see the timescale with markers every 30 minutes
Horizontally you see the columns for each room
Every session has exactly the height calculated from duration – so you easy see free slots
In the Top-Left corner you see the selected conference day
The overview only displays what you have selected in your list: if only favorites are selected – the overview only shows favorites per ex.
In most cases it’s easier to see the content from Overview in landscape format. You can use your fingers to zoom-in or zoom-out
You can tap on a session to see the details
Q: Why should I connect a notebook to the conference app ?
A: BlackBerry 10 comes pre-installed with the Remember APP, where you can create notebooks. The best thing: you can connect Remember with Evernote and sync your notes with your desktop.
Notebooks not only store text – you can add audio, images, video, attachments.
Remember is integrated into BlackBerry Jam Asia Conference App: you can add notes to every session you’re attending.
Q: Why is my Profile Page disabled ?
A: You must do a Login to get the Profile Page.
Q: Where’s my Schedule ?
A: You must do a Login to get your Schedule and your Interests. If you’re not logged in, there will be no Actions available to add to / remove from your schedule.
Q: What about my Password ?
A: The BlackBerry Jam Conference App will not store your username and password you’re using to login. If your Credentials are OK, we’ll get an Auth – Token from the server and only this token will be stored and used to get access to your data.